Laatumerkki is a sign of quality in all areas of business, including marketing, manufacturing, design and economic issues. For the consumer this means a proof that the product with solid background.
To support the development, Laatumerkki board consists of experienced people that are committed to support the companies and their development.
The first set of Laatumerkki-certified products is now out. In Helsinki, they are for sale at Design Forum Shop.
- Sami Rinne Design, www.samirinne.fi
- Kuitukuu, www.kuitukuu.fi
- Kiuluverstas Jorma Pelkonen
- Pauliina Rundgren Handicrafts, www.prhandicrafts.fi
- Vislasi, www.vislasi.fi
- Design Any Pylsy
- Tättälän Tila, www.kolumbus.fi/tattalan.tila
For more information about Laatumerkki, please check out their website.